28 mars 2012

My version of Eggs Norwegian!

DINNER RECOMMENDATION
Today I made my dinner with only my favorite ingredients and some real healthy ones.

Theres nothing as good as smoked salmon, avokado and some kind of cheese when you´re really really hungry.

I added broccoli, cauliflower, pomegranate, keso and sprouts, as the healthy bit. With my newly baked sourdough bread, poached eggs and homemade mayo.

First I chopped the broccoli and cauliflower to small pieces and mixed it with the keso, some salt and pepper.
(Inspiration from Martins dish i ate last week at BELLE EPOQUE)

Then I spread the advocado around the kesomix in the plate and topped everything with fine bits of smoked salmon and sprouts, then I poached an egg, put some mayo on a toasted piece of bread and topped that with a nice piece of salmon and some more mayo.

And last some nice color in the form of pomegranate. Salt, pepper and oil.
VOILA!

Inga kommentarer: