20 mars 2012

HANS GEDDA

I saw this documentary about the incredibly talented photographer Hans Gedda a couple of days ago and I remeber the summer I had my intership at Linkimage and I got to hang out with him alot.























I helped him install a new scanner, helped him scan some pictures and got to look through his archive in his really cool studio in a penthouse on Götgatan.

I also took his portrait with his Pentax 67 II for a school assignment at Gamleby Fotoskola.
Hans Gedda in his Studio 2009. Photo: Christian Gustavsson

Hans Gedda in his Studio 2009. Photo: Christian Gustavsson

He's photogenique don't you think?

Here is some of his photographs:
Nelson Mandela Copyright Hans Gedda / Linkimage

CornelisVreeswijk Copyright Hans Gedda / Linkimage

Andy Warhol Copyright Hans Gedda / Linkimage
Max Von Sydow Copyright Hans Gedda / Linkimage






Inga kommentarer: